Saturday, May 22, 2010

9 weeks to go!!

Mr. Jack Henry Wolfe will be here in 9 weeks! At my last appointment, Jack weighed 3 pounds 11 ounces and was measuring at 31 weeks. We tried so hard to see his face, but he was being stubborn and hiding it from us :(. So, I am going back in a week to see if he is going to reveal himself to us. Also, I have aboslutely loved hearing his heartbeat. I never knew that the sound of a heartbeat could be so beautiful. I cry or get a big lump in my throat everytime. My emotions are definitely stirring as we wait on his arrival. Although a lot of our friends are having children too, I still feel like a lost ball in high weeds when it comes to taking care of such a little person. 
 I am so excited for Jason and I to fall in love with this precious life that the Lord has given us. I pray that He grows to be a stong man who sees his need for the Lord. I pray that he will be a man who seeks truth and labors for the kingdom of heaven. Also, that he will one day marry a Godly woman and that they will have a God-centered family. May the Lord lead us in every desicion as we seek to please Him, as we pour our lives into the precious life that will be before us. We can not do it on our on strength but only with complete reliance on the God who saved us and brought us to Himself. Pray for us as we embark on such a priviledged journey. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment