Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Jack's Baptism


"Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit" Matt 28:19

"I will establish my covenant as an everlasting covenant between me and you and your descendants after you for the generations to come, to be your God and the God of your descendants after you." Gen 17:7

Jack got baptised on January 16th, but since I didn't blog for six months, this will be my post. The morning started off with me in worry mode. I kept thinking if he doesn't get fed by this time and get a little nap in by the time of the service, he is going to cry during his entire baptism. Thankful to the Lord, that everything worked out and our precious covenant child smiled through the entire thing. I would show pictures of the actual baptism, but with all the hurrying, trying to get everyone ready on time we forgot the camera in the car and it was too late. I was and still am so sad. Atleast we got a couple pics in before we left.



It is such a blessed experience to have people walking with you in this life that love and serve our God. Not only do I think about my extended family and church family, but I also think about my sweet friends with children - who basically are family. Jason and I, by God's grace, have the priviledge of raising Jack around people who live to see all of our children (theirs included) grow to have a passion for our saviour and live it out in their everyday lives. If you are one of these people and are reading this, thank you.

1 comment: