Tuesday, April 12, 2011

DIY


I have been staring at this boring wall for quite sometime, trying to think of a way to decorate it. I was "stalking" some blogs one day when I came across a very cute idea- fabric inside of wooden needlecraft hoops!

First, I picked out some coordinating fabrics (that I have now changed my mind about...oops).


Then, I stuck some fabric inside of the hoops and cut the excess fabric off.


Last, I just used some fabric glue and glued the excess fabric to the hoop.



And now there is a little more color and livelihood to our wall....(our wall that will one day get a new paint color :/ )


When we are not inside crafting it up, cooking, cleaning, washing clothes, washing bottles, constantly wiping snot from Jack's nose, the list goes on and on, we are outside enjoying a little fun in the sun!

1 comment:

  1. So cute!! both the frames and Jack!
    great DIY.....you need to post it on Tip Junkie tuesdays:)

    ReplyDelete