Saturday, April 2, 2011

on to the eighth month!

I was in the bathroom getting ready for church, when I peek outside to see Jack having a photo shoot with daddy. As you can tell by the pictures, I think they were having a lot of fun!













Jack LOVES food! I can not feed him enough. He gets SO mad when meal time is over.


What else does he love?? Chewing on everything! He is not particular. What ever you hand him will do.





He loves watching Praise Baby!


Now we just need to get this frustrated baby to crawl! We have some rocking with the result of a belly flop and tears. Poor guy, he will get it one of these days!

Thank you Lord for these eight months with our baby. He is your child, help us to train him in your ways. :)

2 comments:

  1. May Alex and I babysit? Pweese? He is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gage does the same thing...rock and belly flop:)
    that means they are getting ready though....love the new pics

    ReplyDelete